Better hearing from audiology expert Dr. Clare Williams.
Clare W. Williams earned her Doctoral degree in Audiology from Salus University in Philadelphia and her Master's degree from the University of Florida. She is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and holds her certification with the American Speech/Language and Hearing Association.
Audiologic Hearing Services offers expert hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide full comprehensive testing, evaluations and offer the most advanced hearing devices that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs and help you obtain a better quality of life through better hearing.
We offer the following hearing care services:
• Free hearing aid consultations, evaluations and demonstrations by appointment
• Complete diagnostic audiological evaluations for pediatric through adult populations including pure tone testing in a sound proof booth, otoacoustic emissions and tympanometry
• Custom noise attenuating ear plugs for:
• Protection in noisy environments
• Ear molds for behind-the-ear hearing aids
• Swim plugs
• Hearing aid cleaning, service and adjustments
• Hearing aid dispensing and fittings
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 am|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 am|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Be the first to review this clinic!
Click on the link below and tell others about your experience at Audiologic Hearing Services to help them find the hearing care they need.