Dr. Datres has practiced Audiology since 1984, after graduating from Ithaca College with a Master's degree in Audiology. He returned to school in 1999 to obtain his Doctorate from the University of Florida, Gainesville because the profession of Audiology has transitioned to a Doctorate as the entry level. His background includes positions at 3 hospitals, 3 private practices and 2 universities. He has state licensure in CT, MA and NY and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Read 1 verified patient review for Barrington Audiology / Berkshire Faculty Services! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“The people here were professional and quick.”
About this clinic
Call us today to begin hearing better! We work in collaborative consultation with the Otolaryngology physician team to provide full-service hearing care for all ages.
Glen Datres, Au.D., provides Audiology and hearing aid services, including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details