Jamie Wilkins is an expert clinical audiologist with years of experience helping people hear better.
Read 1 verified patient review for Mass Eye & Ear Infirmary - Concord! Their review score was 5 ().
“He was thorough.”
About this clinic
Massachusetts Eye and Ear is globally respected for its innovative approach to the treatment of hearing loss. We strive to offer you the highest quality care from our physicians, nurses and clinical staff who are world-leaders in their specialties. From the moment you arrive at Mass. Eye and Ear through the completion of your visit, we hope that you will feel confident you are in the best hands for care of your eyes, ears, nose, throat, head and neck.
We offer world-class audiology and hearing aid services delivered by a team of renowned professional experts.
Our expert audiology services for all ages include:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- FM systems
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing
- Cochlear implant services
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details