My goal as an audiologist is to find the best possible hearing solution for our patients. I have in-depth knowledge of hearing loss and extensive experience in fitting hearing devices from several different manufacturers allowing me to customize each hearing solution according to the patient's unique needs, lifestyle and resources.
A lifelong resident of Southern Louisiana near Lockport, Bill Simpson earned his bachelor's degree in Speech, Language and Hearing Therapy from LSU and A&M College and his Master’s in Audiology from LSU Health Sciences Center in New Orleans. He completed an internship in Audiology at Veterans’ Administration Hospital in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. His past work settings include a hospital, a residential facility, private practice and universities. Simpson has been practicing Audiology for more then 24 years and has extensive experience in diagnostic testing of hearing and balance, hearing aid services, hearing conservation, teaching and aural rehabilitation therapy.
Read 1 verified patient review for Southern ENT Associates, Inc - Thibodaux! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“The doctor seemed to have a good handle on the problem and had a very logical treatment plan for my issue. ”
About this clinic
Southern ENT Associates has been providing superior ear, nost, throat, sinus and facial plastic surgery care for nearly 40 years. Our skilled team of doctors and audiologists work together to ensure each patient's hearing needs are met. We use the latest technology to ensure results.
We offer four locations for your convenience. Our Thibodaux office is located on the first floor of the medical office building.
Southern ENT is your source for quality hearing care services including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details