Dr. Sheryl Shoemaker is the Director of the Lousiane Tech University Speech and Hearing Center, overseeing the team of audiology assistant professors, instructors and clinical audiologists.
Dr. Matthew Bryan has been the Assistant Professor of Audiology and Coordinator of Audiological Services since 2005. He earned his Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral degrees in Audiology from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Louisiana Tech University Speech and Hearing Center! Their average review score is 5 ().
“Dr. Bryan was great.”
“Friendly staff and students. Great price. Easy to get in. Carry most major brands. Teaching environment.”
About this clinic
At Louisiana Tech Speech and Hearing Center, our goal is to provide direct diagnostic services and treatment services for individuals of all ages with speech, language and hearing disorders.
The Speech and Hearing Center operates on a non-profit, fee schedule basis.
The Lousiana Tech University Speech and Hearing Center offers a wide range of hearing services, including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Central Auditory Processing testing
- Auditory Brainstem Response
- Complete speech language services and counseling
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment