Dr. Ducombs has over 30 years of experience in diagnostic testing and hearing aid fittings. She has extensive experience testing adults as well as children.
Read 7 verified patient reviews for Audiology Associates! Their average review score is 5 () from 7 reviews.
“I liked everything, she was so nice. ”
“They were very helpful to me.”
“I felt like she was very through, and she was very friendly. ”
“They were really knowledgeable and seemed to be sincerely helpful. ”
“Sherry has a great personal touch. She goes above and beyond to provide the best quality you can imagine!”
About this clinic
Our office is and AudigyCertified practice dedicated to improving the quality of life for those individuals with hearing impairments. We consider it our responsibility to educate our patients about hearing loss, provide the latest in hearing instrument technology and implement a personalized rehabilitation program for each patient. The stress of hearing loss affects the hearing impaired as well as everyone who communicates with them.
- Hearing evaluations for patients of all ages
- Industrial audiometric testing
- VNG (Videonystamography)
- Tympanometry and acoustic reflex testing
- Hearing aids
- Repairs on all makes and models of hearing aids
- Custom ear protection for swimmers, hunters, musicians, laborers, and many others
- Tinnitus evaluation
- Central auditory processing evaluation
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details