Dr. Nicole Stockstill is a licensed audiologist helping patients at the Emerge Center. She earned her master’s degree from Southwestern Louisiana. Dr. Stockstill holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. She specializes in diagnosing and treating hearing loss, hearing aid selection and fitting and preventing hearing loss education.
When not helping patients, Nicole enjoys outdoor sports, spending time with her family, and is a fan of the Tigers and the Saints.
Dr. Lindsay Young is a licensed audiologist working with patients at The Emerge Center since 2015. She earned her doctorate in 2016 from Louisiana Tech University. Dr. Young specializes in diagnosing and treating auditory processing disorders and balance disorders. Lindsay is currently a student member of the Louisiana Academy of Audiology and the National Student Speech Language and Hearing Association.
About this clinic
At The Emerge Center, we take a different approach. We strive to offer a number of services that relate to our unique populations under one roof. Not only does this reduce stress for family members and caregivers; our team treatment approach allows for the best possible success for our patients and clients. At Emerge, we believe we are better if we work together. Our staff collaborates with each other and with families in an intentional way to produce the best possible success for every child and adult that comes through our doors. Whether you seek assessment, treatment, or all of the above, Emerge is your one-stop-shop for communication, behavior, and developmental difficulties in south Louisiana.
Audiology and hearing loss services for adults and children:
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing testing for children and adults, including newborns
- Auditory Processing Disorder testing (APD)
- Hearing aids and other listening devices from a selection of top-of-the-line brands
- Hearing aid repair service of all makes and models, regardless of where they were purchased
- Hearing aid accessories including batteries, drying units, cleaning sprays and battery testers
- Custom hearing protection, swim plugs, musicians’ earplugs, hunter’s plugs, and other specialty molds
- Assistance with personal FM systems and cochlear implants
See our website for more information and schedule your personalized appointment to better hearing.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details