Licensed clinical audiologist Nicole Stockstill has been helping the people of the Baton Rouge area hear better for over sixteen years. Nicole earned her undergraduate degree from Louisiana State University and her Master of Science in Audiology from University of Southwestern Louisiana. She also holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence with the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Her specialties include the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of hearing loss and auditory processing disorders. She also conducts special educational seminars for industrial, educational, and medical professionals.
Nicole is a native of the Baton Rouge area where she enjoys spending time with family and friends, outdoor sports and supporting the Tigers and Saints! She is an active volunteer in the community and at her children’s school. Her desire to give back to the community that drives her dedication and service at the Emerge Center.
About this clinic
At The Emerge Center, we take a different approach. We strive to offer a number of services that relate to our unique populations under one roof. Not only does this reduce stress for family members and caregivers; our team treatment approach allows for the best possible success for our patients and clients. At Emerge, we believe we are better if we work together. Our staff collaborates with each other and with families in an intentional way to produce the best possible success for every child and adult that comes through our doors. Whether you seek assessment, treatment, or all of the above, Emerge is your one-stop-shop for communication, behavior, and developmental difficulties in south Louisiana.
Audiology and hearing loss services for adults and children:
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing testing for children and adults, including newborns
- Auditory Processing Disorder testing (APD)
- Hearing aids and other listening devices from a selection of top-of-the-line brands
- Hearing aid repair service of all makes and models, regardless of where they were purchased
- Hearing aid accessories including batteries, drying units, cleaning sprays and battery testers
- Custom hearing protection, swim plugs, musicians’ earplugs, hunter’s plugs, and other specialty molds
- Assistance with personal FM systems and cochlear implants
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial Aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details