Ashley Lammons is a licensed Doctor of Audiology. She also holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
Katie Pierce holds an McD in Audiology. She also holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
April Henry holds a Master of Arts degree and a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
Read 10 verified patient reviews for Audiology Consultants of LA. Inc.! Their average review score is 5 () from 10 reviews.
“They were friendly to my son. They made it where it wasn't scary to a 5 year old. They made it personal, fun, and interactive. They were really good with kids.”
“They're really good with children.”
“They were kind.”
“She knew what she was talking about and she was very helpful through the process. ”
“She was very friendly to me. ”
About this clinic
Audiology Consultants of Louisiana, Inc. offers audiological services in a private practice setting in Alexandria, LA. We are committed to promoting early identification and management of ear and hearing disorders. Audiology is our passion and not a business.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details