Audiologist Mark Clark has been a part of the practice that is now Advanced ENT for over 35 years. During that time, he has provided a full range of expert hearing care services to patients of all ages. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Brescia University and his Master of Science in Audiology from the University of Louisville. He holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech Language and Hearing Association and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
For the past several years, Mark has specialized in assisting patients through hearing aids and he has dispensed thousands of hearing instruments to the people of the Louisville area.
Read 3 verified patient reviews for Advanced ENT and Allergy - Dupont Office! Their average review score is 5 () from 3 reviews.
“They were so pleasant, it was like an old home... They were friendly, pleasant and yet professional.”
“They were professional. ”
“They were thorough and courteous.”
About this clinic
Advanced ENT Hearing Center’s expert team of Audiology professionals, who all have either Master or Doctoral degrees, provide complete diagnostic services and treatments for all types of hearing and balance disorders. Working alongside the Ear, nose and throat doctors, our audiologists provide the best possible evaluation and treatment of hearing disorders and communication needs. Diagnostic hearing testing is available for people of all ages.
It’s our mission to improve your quality of life through better hearing. Our audiologists fit a wide array of the highest quality hearing aids from the best manufacturers. We will strive to keep you happy with your hearing aids for years to come.
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Advanced diagnostic testing for hearing loss
- Hearing aid dispensing and fitting
- Complimentary quarterly cleaning and maintenance of hearing aids
- Complimentary yearly hearing instrument evaluations and re-programming
- Complimentary periodic hearing screenings
- Hearing aid repairs and service
- Hearing aid programming for a wide variety of makes and models
- Tympanometry (testing for fluid in ears)
- Otoacoustic emissions testing (simple, non-invasive test for hearing defects - particularly in children)
- Auditory Brainstem Response (screening test to monitor for hearing defects - particularly in children)
- Electro/Videonystagmography (diagnostic test to determine cause of balance dysfunction)
- Electrocochleography (diagnostic test to look for Meniere's disease)
- Treatment of benign positional vertigo
- Custom earplugs for water and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 11:00 am|
Accepted forms of payment