Dr. Sally Hubbard is a licensed audiologist and holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
The Commission for Children with Special Health Care Needs provides full hearing care services to all of its patients. The Newborn Hearing Screening program is to identify congenital hearing loss in children by 3 months of age and enroll them in appropriate early intervention by 6 months of age. Our highly trained expert clinical professionals ensure all newborns receive a hearing screening before leaving the hospital as they know this is the first step in identifying infants with hearing loss and prescribing follow-up care.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing tests and evaluations
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details