Laura Schmidtberger, HAC, is here to assist you with your hearing needs.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Hearing Aid Center Inc! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“I'm very happy with them.”
“I have had hearing loss all my life so the number of hearing aids I have tried are countless. I have tried several brands and several providers out but Chris at the Hearing Aid Center provided me with the largest selection to fit my needs as well as the best service I have ever recieved. I consistently tell people to go to him. Thanks so much for everything!”
About this clinic
Our Mission Statement
The Hearing Aid Center of Topeka is a hearing health care facility that provides outstanding customer service and the best hearing aids available today. We strive to provide the best possible care in the areas of:
- Identifying hearing loss
- Rehabilitating hearing loss with the latest digital hearing aid technology
- Preventing hearing loss with hearing protection
- Offering a variety of assistive listening devices
- Providing education and counseling about hearing loss and tinnitus
The Hearing Aid Center of Topeka offers the most advanced hearing aid technology at competitive hearing aid prices, all with a personal and caring touch.
We will assist anyone regardless of whether you are a current customer or not. Our services include:
- Hearing testing
- Hearing check ups
- Minor hearing device service and cleaning
- Digital adjustments on most all brands available
- Auditory training
- Hearing device sales or replacements
Please, if you have any questions or concerns, contact us. We will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Call this clinic today!
|Sunday||Open by appt.|
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details