Rebecca Williams is Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences and has a Bachelor Degree in Communications Disorders. She has been helping people hear better at EarCare since 2014.
Read 4 verified patient reviews for EarCare Hearing Aid Centers - Great Bend! Their average review score is 5 () from 4 reviews.
“She was very thorough.”
“They know what they're doing.”
“They were kind and friendly.”
“They were excellent.”
About this clinic
At EarCare, our patients are treated like part of the family! Come on in and see Becky or Sharon today to find out how we can help you or a loved one hear better.
- Free annual hearing evaluations - Discover if you really need hearing aids.
- Wellness Program. Free annual evaluations to monitor your hearing health (even if you have no loss).
- Complimentary clean and check on first initial visit - No matter where you got your hearing aids.
- Free follow up care - With the purchase of your new hearing aids.
- Free video otoscopy - Painless procedure helps you to see what is going on in your ears.
- Hearing aid repairs, programming and adjusting, batteries and hearing accessories, custom ear protection, magnum ears, custom swimmers ear plugs, plus much much more.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details