Charles Reger hold a Master of Arts degree in Audiology and has years of experience helping people hear better.
Read 7 verified patient reviews for Charles A Reger & Associates! Their average review score is 5 () from 7 reviews.
“The only place to go for your hearing needs. Very professional and knowledgeable. These people go above and beyond to make sure that all aspects of my mom's hearing needs are taken care of. Best prices every. The very best care!”
“He was on my level and spoke directly to me and he was very kind. He was amazing. ”
“Very thorough and came across as very well-informed.”
“Outstanding in every aspect. None better!!!”
About this clinic
We are a private practice that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss and tinnitus. We see patients of all ages and accept referrals from many sources. Our goal is to find solutions for our patients and we are whole-heartedly committed to this goal.
We provide many services, including:
- Hearing tests for all ages.
- Tinnitus (ears ringing) evaluation and treatment
- Cerumen (earwax) removal
- Middle ear assessment
- Hearing Instrument fittings tailored to your hearing loss and lifestyle
- 30 day period of adjustment with money back guarantee for hearing aids
- 4 year package (CARA Care) with purchase of hearing aids (batteries, routine maintenance, adjustments)
- Hearing aid repair/reprogramming for all brands and makes
- Batteries and accessories
- Custom ear molds
- Custom ear plugs/musician plugs, noise plugs, swim plugs
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Saturday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details