Licensed doctor of audiology Leeann Berger provides leading hearing care to patients of all ages in the Jasper community. She is especially passionate about helping the pediatric population that is less fortunate. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Purdue University and her doctorate from the University of Louisville. She is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
About this clinic
The Hearing Doctor office is an AudigyCertified hearing care practice. This means this clinic is among the elite audiology clinics in the country that are committed to a higher standard of care. They utilize the latest in technology to custom fit the hearing aid to the individual needs of the patient.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Vestibular (balance) testing
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details