Suzanne O'Connor, Au.D.
Doctor O’Connor is the meticulous, decisive, passionate owner of Professional Hearing Services. A seasoned and skilled practitioner with nearly 35 years’ experience, she has earned a reputation as a friendly, knowledgeable professional. Her practice, Professional Hearing Services, is unique: it‘s the area’s most established private audiology practice, it’s the only one that’s owned and operated by a Doctor of Audiology, and it’s the only one that’s AudigyCertified™, which means it’s been selected and certified by an elite group of peers for upholding the highest standards of patient care.
Dr. O’Connor is proud of her practice’s excellent reputation and continued growth (primarily through word-of-mouth patient and physician referrals) since 1983. As the owner of Professional Hearing Services, she works diligently to answer your concerns, earn your trust, and ensure your satisfaction. Your success is her success!
- Doctor of Audiology degree, Arizona School of Health Sciences, division of Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine: May 2002
- Master of Arts degree, Audiology, Indiana University–Bloomington: May 1983
- Bachelor of Arts degree, Speech and Hearing Sciences, Indiana University–Bloomington: Jan. 1982
- Angie’s List Super Service Award 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Audigy Group Provider of Distinction Award 2013, 2014, 2015
- Audigy Group Outstanding Practice Achievement Award 2013, 2014, 2015
- Nancy Walton Laurie Flagship Session Leadership Conference, Chi Omega sorority, 2012
- Academy of Doctors of Audiology (served on Advocacy Committee)
- Past President, Indiana Academy of Audiology
- Past President, Greater Indianapolis Speech and Hearing Association
Amanda discovered her passion for audiology when she attended Indiana University. Thanks to a course in ASL Amanda was introduced to the field of audiology. Early into her undergraduate studies she began studying speech and hearing sciences. She took it upon herself to observe audiologists at St. Vincent and Riley Hospital, which further inspired her to become an audiologist. Amanda is enthusiastic about the field of audiology. She believes that communication is essential for our daily lives and loves that she can use her experience to give that back to patients and their families.
Because Amanda has experience serving patients of all ages in a variety of clinical settings, she is wonderful at helping all patients feel welcome as soon as they walk into her office. Her ongoing academic and clinical experience can give you peace of mind that you’re getting sound professional advice and diagnosis. She prides herself on Professional Hearing Services’ mission to provide compassionate, patient-centered care.
- Doctor of Audiology degree, Ball State University: anticipated graduation May 2016
- Bachelor of Arts degree, Psychology; minor in pre-professional speech and hearing sciences, Indiana University–Bloomington: May 2012
- Student member of The American Academy of Audiology
Adrianne enjoys being able to connect with each patient that chooses Professional Hearing Services. Inspired by her speech teacher in elementary school, she wanted to make a positive difference in others’ lives; and her role as office manager gives her the opportunity to do just that. She believes Professional Hearing Services, is a successful practice because each team member is passionate in what they are doing and in bettering people’s lives.
Growing up in the small, quiet community of Hagerstown, an hour east of Indianapolis, Adrianne has lived in the Indianapolis area for almost ten years. The mother of two beautiful daughters, she not only enjoys staying active but has to! When she can, she volunteers for the community.
- Associate’s degree, Medical Management, Indiana Business College, Muncie
Read 85 verified patient reviews for Professional Hearing Services, Inc.! Their average review score is 4.91 () from 85 reviews.
“Dr. O'Connor is wonderful to work with and really tries to assess your needs to match you with the best aids. ”
“I rate my experience excellent. ”
“I appreciated the check up on hearing aids before warranty insurance runs out. ”
“I have always been happy with my service here. Even though I have been told about other places that may be cheaper, I keep coming here because I know I can trust Suzanne and her advice. ”
“Dr. O'Connor is so knowledgeable and professional. I feel confident that her office will take care of all my hearing needs. ”
About this clinic
Professional Hearing Services is the area’s most established audiology practice, owned and operated by Suzanne O'Connor, Au.D. We combine the friendly service and comfortable surroundings of your favorite family doctor with up-to-date, expert advice and a seasoned understanding of how to obtain the greatest benefit for our patients from the latest technologies. Patients can expect courteous, personal service, thorough follow-up care and a lasting commitment to their satisfaction.
As a small business, we can offer flexible hours as needed for the convenience of our patrons, and qualified patients may finance their hearing technology through CareCredit.
Professional Hearing Services offers adults comprehensive audiology services and state-of-the-art hearing technology.
Why wait another day to hear better? Call us today.
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations and consultations
- Hearing device demonstrations,recommendations, fitting
- 100% Digital Hearing device adjustments
- Hearing device repairs
- Validation and Verification measures to ensure your satisfaction and success including Real Ear Measurements
- Tinnitus (ringing ears) consultation and treatment options
- Custom earmolds for Bluetooth headsets, hearing protection, swimming, sleeping
- Hearing education, counseling, and custom and OTC hearing protection
- Custom electronic, acoustic or solid hearing protection for shooters and hunters
- Custom ear impressions for musicians’ in-ear monitors and custom musician's earmolds
- Assistive hearing technology consultations and services
- Hearing loop consultations
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details