Professional Hearing Services, Inc.8801 N Meridian St Ste 210 Indianapolis, IN 46260
About this clinic
Professional Hearing Services is the area’s most established audiology practice, owned by a doctor of audiology, pursuing optimum health and hearing for our patients since 1983. We combine the friendly service and comfortable surroundings of your favorite family doctor with up-to-date, expert advice and a seasoned understanding of how to obtain the greatest benefit for our patients from the latest technologies. Patients can expect courteous, personal service, thorough follow-up care and a lasting commitment to their satisfaction.
We have financing available through CareCredit to those who qualify.
Professional Hearing Services offers adults comprehensive audiology services and state-of-the-art hearing technology.
Why wait another day to hear better? Call us today.
• Diagnostic hearing evaluations and consultations
• Middle ear evaluations
• Tinnitus (ringing ears) consultation
• Hearing device fittings and demonstrations
• Hearing device adjustments
• Hearing device repairs
• Real ear measurements
• Cerumen (earwax) management and removal
• Aural rehabilitation
• Custom earmolds
• Hearing education, counseling, and custom and OTC hearing protection
• Custom ear impressions for musicians’ in-ear monitors
• Assistive hearing technology consultations and services
• Hearing loop consultations
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Friday||7:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Saturday||Open by appt.|
|Evening and/or Weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details