The Spirit of Caring
Crystal Street is a licensed and highly qualified Audiologist on staff in the Audiology department.. She specializes in complete hearing services, hearing aids and pediatric audiology therapies.
At St Vincent Health System our Audiology department will identify, assess and manage disorders of the auditory, balance and other neural systems that impact the ability to hear. We offer services to all pediatric and adult patients and will do our best to service all of your hearing needs.
We offer a full range of comprehensive hearing services:
• Hearing aid evaluation and fitting for all hearing aids
• Electroacoustic evaluation of hearing aids
• Audiologic assessment for all ages
• Electronystagmography testing
• Brainstem Evoked Response testing
• Video otoscopy
• Cochlear implant candidacy test battery and fitting
• Custom ear products such as earplugs and swim plugs
• Assistive listening devices
• FM systems
• Amplified stethoscopes
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Be the first to review this clinic!
Click on the green button below and tell others about your experience at St Vincent Hospital to help them find the hearing care they need.