Dr. Candance Blank has many years experience in a wide range of hearing health services from cochlear implants to hearing aids. She holds a Doctorate in Audiology and a Masters in Audiology.
About this clinic
The audiology department at Loyola University offers a team of highly experienced audiologists who diagnose and treat patients with hearing and balance disorders. The professional staff will work diligently to provide the best hearing care service. They offer the latest in hearing technology to offer you the best option for your needs based on your need, budget and lifestyle.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Hearing testing
- Assistive listening devices
- Complete hearing aid service, repairs and hearing aids sales
- Latest digital technology
- Cochlear implant and bone-anchored hearing aid programs
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details