Read 3 verified patient reviews for Northern Illinois ENT! Their average review score is 4.67 () from 3 reviews.
“They were very knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to talk to.”
“She was courteous.”
“They were nice. The doctor was polite and good manners.”
About this clinic
Northern Illinois ENT Specialists is a full-service Ear Nose and Throat medical office located in Sycamore, Illinois near the Northern Illinois University DeKalb campus.
We offer experienced, comprehensive patient assessment and customized treatment programs for diseases of the ears, nose, sinuses, throat, head and neck in a relaxed environment.
Dedicated to communication, service and results, and working in conjunction with the modern new Kishwaukee Community Hospital, we offer the most outstanding specialty healthcare experience available.
Our hearing care services are offered by an experienced, licensed audiologist working together with our Otolaryngologist physician team.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Tympanometry and acoustic reflexes
- Otoacoustic emissions
- Word recognition testing
- Speech-in-noise testing
- Tinnitus evaluations
- Neuromonics Tinnitus Treatment Program
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||7:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||7:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment