Kerr Hearing Aid Center
About this clinic
If you live in or around the Springfield area, you've probably heard of Kerr Hearing Aid Center. The Kerr family has been helping people hear better and improving lives for over 55 years.
This local family-owned business began in 1959 when Kenneth Kerr started fitting hearing aids for people who, like himself, were struggling with hearing loss. Ken saw firsthand what a difference better hearing makes and he wanted to help improve the lives of others with properly fitted hearing aids.
After Kenneth's passing in 1971, his widow Jeanette Kerr began running the family business and continuing the tradition. After her retirement, their son Jeff Kerr took over and continues to offer the same compassionate expertise that his father and mother began giving customers over a half a century ago.
Jeff and his team of highly-skilled staff are dedicated to providing the finest hearing aids and personal attention to the people of the Springfield area.
We invite you to visit our office and find out how we can help make your life better today.
Kerr Hearing Aid Center offers quality hearing care services for their neighbors in the Springfield area, including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Saturday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details