Monica is originally from Dubuque, Iowa. She earned her Doctorate degree in Audiology (Au.D.) from the University of Florida and both her Master's Degree (M.A.) in Audiology and her Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in Speech and Hearing Science from the University of Iowa.
She is a licensed audiologist and hearing instrument specialist in both Iowa and Illinois. She volunteers for a local community service group where she screens the hearing of school age and preschool children. She is also involved in public service and education such as adult hearing screening programs and speaking at seminars and health fairs. In her free time she enjoys reading, rollerblading, visiting with family and friends, collecting vinyl record albums and attempting to learn guitar.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Killean Hearing Aid Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“I liked her professionalism and personality. ”
“She was very knowledgeable. ”
About this clinic
At Killean Audiology & Hearing Aid Centers, you will receive the very best care for your hearing problems. We specialize in adult hearing instrument fittings of all types. Our comprehensive follow-up services ensure successful hearing instrument use. We recommend that you have your hearing checked annually, regardless of your age. A professional should check hearing instruments frequently to keep them in good working order and to ensure you are receiving maximum benefit. Bring all of your hearing concerns to us!
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Earwax removal
- Evaluation for tinnitus (ringing in the ear) related problems
- Screening for neurological disorders to determine if medical referral is needed
- Counseling regarding the effects of hearing loss
- Communication counseling
- Digital and analog hearing instrument fittings
- Counseling on adjustment to hearing instruments
- Hearing instrument repairs for all brands
- Hearing instrument programming
- Hearing instrument cleaning and maintenance
- Batteries and supplies
- Custom hearing protection devices
- Free public hearing screenings at health fairs and local pharmacies
- Public speaking on topics related to hearing loss management
- Volunteer work for local organizations whenever possible In-service training for residential care home workers
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment