Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital - Audiology660 N Westmoreland Rd Bldg 800 Lower Level Ste 30 Lake Forest, IL 60045
About this clinic
Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital Audiologists hold a Doctorate Degree in Audiology and the Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. All professional staff members are licensed by the State of Illinois. We also have certified Early Intervention providers.
Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital Audiologists provide the following hearing aid services:
- Evaluation - Experienced audiology professionals will determine the need for and potential benefits from use of hearing aids.
- Selection and dispensing of hearing aids - All brands and styles of state-of-the-art instruments and a variety of special features are available on a 30-day trial basis.
- State of the art computerized hearing aid fitting
- Hearing aid orientation - Professionals will instruct individuals in successful use of the instrument so maximum benefit will be obtained.
- Hearing aid accessories - Including batteries, earmolds, swimmolds, and ear protectors.
- Assistive Listening Devices - Including telephone and television amplifiers.
- Hearing Aid Repairs
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Saturday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express