Licensed doctor of audiology Karen Glay is the Director at Suburban Hearing Services. She oversees a team of highly-qualified hearing care professionals who have the experience and education to resolve even the most complex hearing issues.
About this clinic
Suburban Hearing Services offers full hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly qualified clinical professionals provide a full range of expert hearing care services including testing, evaluations and the most advanced hearing devices that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs to ensure your complete satisfaction and a better quality of life with better hearing.
- Acoustic Reflex Threshold Testing (ART)
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Audiometric Evaluations: Adults (5 years & older)
- Audiometric Evaluations: Children (Newborn to 5 years)
- Cellular Phone Accessories
- Cerumen Removal and Management
- Custom Earmolds
- Custom Musician In-Ear Monitors
- Custom Noise Protection
- Custom Swim Molds
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Hearing Aid Sales and Service
- Otoacoustic Emission Screening (OAE)
- Play Conditioning Audiometry.
- Pure-Tone Audiometry
- Real Ear Measurement.
- Visual Reinforcement Audiometry (VRA)
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Evening and/or Weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express