Licensed doctor of audiology Sarah Simons completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Washington with a double major in Speech and Hearing Sciences and General Biology and earned her Doctor of Audiology degree from the University of Texas at Austin. Her passion is helping people reconnect and rediscover the world around them through better hearing. Outside of the office, she enjoys reading on the beach, hiking and playing in the waves.
About this clinic
Founded in 2005, Island Audiology is a locally-owned independent practice founded by Dr. Robin Wielins. Our team has licensed Doctors of Audiology, Doctoral Interns and support staff who are committed to providing innovative technology in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. Your experience at Island Audiology will be very different from what you find at a retail hearing aid dispenser or membership warehouse - you will not find gimmicks, coupons, or limited-time offers here. Maui office is located above Marco's Grill on the corner of Hana Highway and Dairy Road, in Kahului. We are on the 2nd floor in Suite 201.
- We serve all ages, keiki to kupuna, including veterans with current VA referrals
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details