Doctor of Audiology Shannon Ching has over four decades of experience helping the people of Hawaii hear better and a doctorate in audiology from AT Still University.
Licensed audiologist Mary Banser also has years of experience and is high-skilled in the art of fitting hearing aids. She holds a master's degree in audiology.
Read 1 verified patient review for Big Island Hearing Center! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
About this clinic
Big Island Hearing Center is the Big Island's trusted source for quality professional hearing care services.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details