Dr. Susan Swain earned her BA in Speech & Hearing Sciences from Rutgers University and her Dopctorate in Audiology from AT Still University. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. She is also a consultant for the Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Program.
Read 1 verified patient review for Hearing Plus! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“They talk to you in plain english and make sure you understand everything instead of using all these thoughtless words and everything else. They're just pretty on point with everything.”
About this clinic
Welcome to Hearing Plus, where you can come in and feel right at home in a cozy atmosphere. Where the staff is friendly and helping you hear better is the first priority.
This is also where you'll meet Dr. Susan Swain. She knows how precious your hearing is first-hand, because she suffered middle-ear problems and two ear surgeries herself. Those experiences sparked her passion for audiology and her commitment to quality, personal care. Susan Swain and her staff make it easy to get the care you need.
You can usually get an appointment within 48 hours. We have a andicapped-accessible office with a children's play area.
Don't wait another minute to hear all of life's wonderful sounds. Call Hearing Plus today, and hear the difference friendly, honest, high-quality hearing care can make!
Hearing Plus Audiology (insert name here) is your Audigy-Certified source for quality hearing care services including:
- Hearing tests
- Hearing aids
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Hearing aid maintenance, checks, cleaning, service and repairs
- Hearing aid accessories
- Custom earplugs
- Infant hearing screenings
Purchasing a hearing aid is a big step for many people. Yet once you realize that so many aids are so small and comfortable--and virtually invisible-- you'll be ready to take the leap toward better hearing and a better life. Especially with the peace of mind that Hearing Plus guarantees:
- 75-day adjustments: Susan Swain will work closely with you during your 75-day free adjustment period, making all necessary adjustments so that you can enjoy all the sounds that you've been missing. She will make sure you are happy with the performance of your new hearing aid. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Three-year repairs: Although we will service your aid for the lifetime of the instrument, your first three years of repairs are free.
- Three-year batteries: We guarantee our batteries to be fresh and give a three-year battery supply with each aid purchased.
- Free adjustments: For the life of your aid.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial Aid