Dr. Deborah Woodward is a licensed audiologist with decades of experience helping people hear better. She enjoys customizing individual plans to assist hearing impaired patients with their journey toward better hearing. She is very active in her profession, as a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology, a member of Academy of Doctors of Audiology, and member of the Georgia Academy of Audiology. Dr. Woodward earned her doctor of audiology degree from the Arizona School of Health Sciences.
Read 42 verified patient reviews for Johns Creek Audiology LLC! Their average review score is 4.9 () from 42 reviews.
“They explained things well, and they were very nice.”
“They know what they are doing. Very thorough! I would recommend Dr. Woodward for anyone. ”
“They are very thorough and experienced.”
“I liked the one to one interaction and attention to detail with patient care.”
“We love them. Fabulous audiologist. They are so nice in there and they make my dad feel so comfortable and they are so sweet. I've never been to an office so nice and caring. They really care about their patients.”
About this clinic
Johns Creek Audiology is the private practice of Dr. Deborah Woodward, licensed audiologist. Serving patients throughout the entire northeast Atlanta metro area, Johns Creek Audiology offers professional audiology and hearing aid services.
- Hearing evaluations for adults and children
- Hearing aid evaluation and fitting
- A 45-day trial period for all hearing aids
- Hearing aid repairs, service, batteries and accessories
- Custom ear molds for swimming and noise protection and musicians' earplugs
- Cochlear implants and Bone-Anchored Hearing prosthetics (BAHA)
- CareCredit accepted
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details