Licensed Doctor of Audiology Katherine Neufeld is a native of Richmond, VA and completed both her Undergraduate Degree and Masters Degree in Audiology at The Ohio State University. She earned her Doctorate in Audiology from the Arizona School of Health Sciences. Prior to joining AHAS, Dr. Neufeld worked at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in California. Dr. Neufeld had been with Audiology and Hearing Aid Services since 2005. Dr. Neufeld works in the main office and heads up the Richmond Hill office.
About this clinic
Audiology and Hearing Aid Services is a division of ENT Associates and has been servicing the hearing community since 1984 and provides a full range of hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide complete testing and evaluations to diagnosis and help you make the best choices for all of your hearing needs. We utilize state of the art equipment for diagnostic testing and evaluations and offer the most technology advanced hearing devices that are available today. We can help you with all of your hearing needs. All of our Doctors of Audiology are active members of the American Academy of Audiology, Academy of Doctors of Audiology and American Speech Language Hearing Association.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details