Dr. Laura Dennison is the owner of Audiology Associates of Georgia and has helped thousands of people hear better. She has a passion for helping her patients improve their quality of life through better hearing and strives to enrich each patient's life through the best technology possible.
Stan Warner is a State of Georgia licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist and has been with Audiology Associates for over three years now. He has had severe hearing loss since infancy and has been a hearing aid wearer since the age of five, so he understands the challenges our patients face every day. Stan is always excited about new products that will help people hear better as he has witnessed the transformation in technology hearing aids have made over the decades he’s been wearing them.
Read 8 verified patient reviews for Audiology Associates! Their average review score is 5 () from 8 reviews.
“They were very courteous. They were clear. They made themselves clear and if it was a question that my husband needed to ask, they listened and answered him in terms that he could understand.”
“The staff, the receptionist, the doctor, were very comfortable. They didn't make her feel any different than any other patient. They went above and beyond, with her special needs. It also helped that the doctor was also hearing impaired, so I think that made her feel more comfortable.”
“They were on time, direct and honest. They gave a lot of information.”
“He was friendly, courteous and professional. Super doctor! He's very honest and I appreciate that. ”
“They were really knowledgeable. ”
About this clinic
Audiology Associates of Georgia has been in business for over 24 years and we will continue to be here for you for years come. Dr. Laura Dennison and her highly-trained professional staff have a passion for helping people hear better and we can help you. In the years since first opening our doors in 1988, we have established the trust of the Lilburn, Gainesville and surrounding Georgia communities for providing superior hearing help.
When you need hearing help, let Audiology Associates of Georgia be your friendly neighborhood hearing resource.
- FREE hearing tests
- Complete audiological evaluations
- Tympanometry and acoustic reflex testing
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Swimming earplugs
- Musician earplugs
- Wide selection of hearing aids
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Amplified telephones
- Hearing aid service, maintenance and repairs
When you buy a hearing aids from us, we make it easy to keep hearing well by providing:
- Batteries provided for the life of the hearing aids -- totally FREE
- Quarterly cleanings and adjustments
- Yearly Audiometric evaluations to see if your hearing has changed, and make the proper adjustments if necessary
- Yearly hearing aid evaluations to make sure the hearing instrument is still fitting your current prescription
- First year loss and damage insurance -- just in case something happens to the aid and needs to be replaced
- First year warranty (2 years on some models) -- just in case the aid needs to be sent off to the manufacturer for repair
- Repair and loss & damage replacement renewal options available
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial Aid