Dr. Jodi Seligman earned her doctorate from the University of Texas and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. She enjoys working with people of all ages and finds joy in helping improve their hearing health.
About this clinic
Since 1977 The Auditory-Verbal Center has been a non-profit organization serving the hearing needs of Atlanta. We’ve grown to three locations since then, all offering the same exceptional hearing care. Our educated staff offer an array of services from testing to rehabilitation. We are a proud to remain a family-centered hearing clinic and look forward to working with you.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Cochlear Implant Candidacy Testing
- Cochlear Implant Mappings
- Aural Rehabilitation for Cochlear Implant users
- Hearing aid loaners for up to 6 months for birth to 3 year olds just diagnosed with hearing loss.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details