Licensed Doctor of Audiology Nancy Wong is the director of Audiology & Hearing Center of Tampa. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in 1998 and continued her post-graduate studies at the University of South Florida where she received a Doctoral degree in Audiology in 2002. In addition to her academic achievements, she has extensive training in digital hearing aid technology through her externships at Bay Pines VA Hospital and her employment at a hearing aid manufacturer. She lives in Tampa and enjoys photography and traveling during her free time.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: MCAS, Hearing Care Solutions, AARP-HearUSA, NEI, Prime Health, Harmony Hearing, OCCM, UAW, Homelink, Federal Employee Program, TruHearing and Advanced Hearing Providers.
Dr. Julie Coudurier is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: OCCM, UAW, Homelink, Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, MCAS, Prime Health, AARP-HearUSA and NEI.
Read 1 verified patient review for Audiology and Hearing Center of Tampa! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“She's excellent. Very knowledgeable and very patient.”
About this clinic
Audiology and Hearing Center of Tampa is dedicated to helping patients and exceeding expectations. It is our mission to provide the highest quality hearing care available. We treat each person who walks through our doors with the caring and respect they deserve. With access to the latest technology, we offer comprehensive hearing care services. We will take the time to find the solution that works best for you.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluation
- Hearing screening
- Tinnitus evaluation
- Hearing aid prescription & fitting
- Fitting of custom made earmolds
- Fitting of custom swim plugs and noise protection earplugs
- A variety of assistive listening devices for use with television, telephone, cell phone or in group meetings
- Repair and servicing of all makes and models of hearing aids
- Reprogramming of hearing aids to new prescription based on changes to your hearing
- Aural rehabilitation counseling for you and your family
- Employment audiological testing
- Second opinion consultations
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details