Dr. Jennifer Thomas earned her Bachelor of Arts in Communication Disorders from Auburn Montgomery and her Doctorate of Audiology from Auburn University. Her specialties include in the evaluation of pediatric and adult hearing disorders, hearing conservation, patient education and the amplification and rehabilitation of hearing disorders. She holds her Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association, licensed in the state of Florida and is also a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
About this clinic
At The Riesberg Institute we offer the most comprehensive care in the panhandle area for any hearing issues including the special needs of the Professional Vocalists. We specialize in complete hearing healthcare providing state-of-the-art technologies and procedures for Northwest Florida.
We provide full comprehensive hearing services including:
- complete hearing evaluation and testing
- evaluation of dizziness and balance problems
- tinnitus evaluation and testing
- hearing aid evaluation and dispensing
- hearing aid adjustment and servicing
- custom ear protection
- assistive listening devices
- custom swim molds
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details