Audiologist Jami Leventhal holds a Master's Degree in Audiology from Hofstra University. For over two decades, Jami has collaborated closely with many prominent area ENT physicians and witnessed firsthand how better hearing can vastly improve quality of life.
Jami holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech, Language, Hearing Association and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
About this clinic
Sound On Audiology is the hearing care practice of licensed audiologist Jami Leventhal. Jami founded Sound on Audiology because she believes that the relationship between a patient and his or her Audiologist is the key to hearing success. Her priority is to provide expert, compassionate and state-of-the art hearing healthcare that meets and exceeds the individual needs of her patients in a comfortable, modern environment.
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations
- Hearing aid consultations
- Hearing aids
- Otoacoustic emissions and immitance testing
- Custom ear molds and hearing protection
- Musician's earplugs
- Sleep molds
- Swim plugs
- Assistive listening and communication devices
- Hearing aid cleanings, checks & maintenance, batteries and supplies
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details