Dr. Hansen offers over 20 years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss as well as dizziness and balance disorders. She values continuing education and has attended numerous courses and workshops to stay up to date in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing and balance disorders. She is proud to be Board-Certified by the American Academy of Audiology. In her free time, Dr. Hansen likes to play tennis and spend time with her husband and three children.
Read 4 verified patient reviews for Trinity Hearing & Balance Center! Their average review score is 4.75 () from 4 reviews.
“I liked the one on one consultation and everything seemed to go good. They explained everything and went through everything. The hearing test was good, explained everything, showed me on the graphics everything was good, and no complaints.”
“They were very patient and very calm. They really worked with her because she was originally very much against getting hearing aids.”
“We were really happy with the person who did his hearing test. We just love that place, they are excellent !”
“Feeling great after the first treatment”
About this clinic
Trinity Hearing & Balance Center was founded by Dr. Kelly Hansen in 2006. They are dedicated to earning your trust with their high level of patient care and personal service. Come experience the warm and friendly atmosphere created by the professionals at Trinity Hearing and Balance Center!
Trinity Hearing & Balance Center administers many different tests of hearing and balance:
- Hearing exams
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response (BAER)
- Videonystagmography (VNG)
- Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential (VEMP)
- Sensory organization performance testing
- Dynamic visual acuity testing
- Tinnitus evaluation
We also provide the following services:
- Tinnitus treatment, including Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT)
- Dispensing of digital hearing aids
- Hearing aid checks and servicing
- Hearing conservation programs
- Demonstration of Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Treatment for dizziness, including the Epley Omniax System
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
|Evening and/or Weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details