Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist Marc Colman has been dispensing hearing instruments to solve hearing and communication challenges since 1985. He earned his National Board Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences in 1989 and his certificate of completion as an Audioprosthologist from the American Conference of Audioprosthology in 1991. He has been a member of the American Conference of Audioprosthologist since 1991. Marc is also a member of the International Hearing Society since 1985 and a member of the Florida Society of Hearing Health Care Professionals since 1986. Marc has a very broad background in the hearing industry.
Cecile Colman has been helping people hear and communicate better professionally since 1978. Cecile received her National Board Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences in 1989 and her certificate of completion as an Audioprosthologist from the American Conference of Audioprosthology in 1991 She has been a member of the American Conference of Audioprosthologist since 1991. Cecile has been a member of the International Hearing Society since 1984 and a member of the Florida Society of Hearing Health Care Professionals since 1983.
Cecile has been hearing impaired since early childhood, and has wore hearing instruments for 25 years starting at age 4. Medical science advanced and fortunately she was able to have surgery to correct her hearing problem allowing her to have her hearing restored for a couple of decades. Unfortunately though, nothing last forever. Cecile hearing has deteriorated and has been fitted with hearing instruments again for many years now. As a result of medical complications, it has rendered her profoundly deaf. She now benefits from the help of a service dog for the deaf. This has given her unique insight not only from a professional standpoint, but from a personal perspective as well allowing her to relate to her hearing-impaired patients on many levels.
Marc has been with the Colman's since 2005 in various roles. He went into formal training in 2012 and after completing training in 2016, he is now a license Hearing Aid Specialist. Currently studying for his national board certification. We look forward for a long rewarding future helping the hearing impaired stay connected with the world and the ones they love.
Read 5 verified patient reviews for Colman's Hearing Solutions! Their average review score is 4.6 () from 5 reviews.
“Very professional guy.”
“My appointment went alright.”
“He did a professional job. ”
“Mark and his mother were both great. ”
“Very nice experience. I found them in between Forest Hills Blvd and 10th Ave on congress in the Greenwood shopping center. They are located within the Eye&Ear store. I brought my mom there and she was very happy and can now understand and hear better that I can remember her doing in a very long time. Thank you very much for your help.”
About this clinic
Colman's Hearing Solutions is a family-owned and operate local small business - a mother and son combining their decades of experience and expertise to help you hear your best. We've devoted our lives to helping people with their communication problems and improving their quality of life. We have the latest technologies and take you from the initial hearing assessment through the fitting of the proper instruments for your needs to the after care and ongoing maintenance. Our goal is to help you hear better and keep you hearing.
We have two convenient locations to serve you better:
Palm Springs / Lake Worth
1742 S Congress Ave
Palm Springs, FL 33461
One mile south of Forest Hill Blvd on Congress Blvd. We are located on the west side of congress in the Greenwood Shopping Center between GameStop and Cora Rehabilitation.
514 E Woolbright Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33461
Less then one mile on Woolbright Rd between US1 and the railroad track. We are located in the Sunshine Square Shopping Center between Subway and a liquor store.
- Hearing aids
- Assistive Learning Devices
- Diagnostic testing
- Sound protection
- Pure tone air, bone and speech audiometers--for measuring not only how well you hear sounds, but also to measure how well you understand speech. After all, that’s why you're here.
- Acoustic Impedance audiometers--for determining the pressure behind the eardrum and evaluating the response of the auditory nerve.
- Fiber optic video otoscope--for clear and precise viewing of the eardrum.
- Hearing aid vacuum system--for removal of sound blocking buildup in your hearing aid speaker and microphone.
- Hearing aid analyzers--for verifying levels of distortion, battery drain, and hearing aid response as compared to specification when the hearing aid was new
- Real Ear analyzers--for measuring the response of the hearing aid in your ear while you are wearing it. This is so you will know that the hearing aid is giving you the right kind of help.
- Four week adjustment program included with every instrument, and there are unlimited visits.
- After initial adjustment period, you'll return for quarterly check ups, cleaning and service of the instruments, volume control, battery contacts, and receiver tubing.
- Inspection of the ear canal.
- Cleaning and evaluation of ear molds for behind the ear aids.
- Replacement of ear mold tubing for behind the ear aids.
- Annual retesting of your hearing every year.
- Annual reprogramming of your hearing instrument to help maintain the maximum benefit from your hearing instruments.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Saturday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details