Colmans Hearing Solutions - Jupiter175 Toney Penna Dr Ste 102 Jupiter, FL 33458
About this clinic
Colman's Hearing Solutions is a family-owned and operated local small business - a mother and son combining their decades of experience and expertise to help you hear your best. We've devoted our lives to helping people with their communication problems and improving their quality of life. We have the latest technologies and take you from the initial hearing assessment through the fitting of the proper instruments for your needs to the after care and ongoing maintenance. Our goal is to help you hear better and keep you hearing.
We have Three convenient locations to serve you better:
Palm Springs / Lake Worth
1742 S Congress Ave
Palm Springs, FL 33461
One mile south of Forest Hill Blvd on Congress Blvd. We are located on the west side of congress in the Greenwood Shopping Center between GameStop and Cora Rehabilitation.
514 E Woolbright Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33461
Less then one mile on Woolbright Rd between US1 and the railroad track. We are located in the Sunshine Square Shopping Center between Subway and a liquor store.
175 Toney Penna Dr. Suite 102
Jupiter, FL 33458
- Hearing aids
- Assistive Learning Devices
- Diagnostic testing
- Sound protection
- Pure tone air, bone and speech audiometers--for measuring not only how well you hear sounds, but also to measure how well you understand speech. After all, that’s why you're here.
- Acoustic Impedance audiometers--for determining the pressure behind the eardrum and evaluating the response of the auditory nerve.
- Fiber optic video otoscope--for clear and precise viewing of the eardrum.
- Hearing aid vacuum system--for removal of sound blocking buildup in your hearing aid speaker and microphone.
- Hearing aid analyzers--for verifying levels of distortion, battery drain, and hearing aid response as compared to specification when the hearing aid was new
- Real Ear analyzers--for measuring the response of the hearing aid in your ear while you are wearing it. This is so you will know that the hearing aid is giving you the right kind of help.
- Four week adjustment program included with every instrument, and there are unlimited visits.
- After initial adjustment period, you'll return for quarterly check ups, cleaning and service of the instruments, volume control, battery contacts, and receiver tubing.
- Inspection of the ear canal.
- Cleaning and evaluation of ear molds for behind the ear aids.
- Replacement of ear mold tubing for behind the ear aids.
- Annual retesting of your hearing every year.
- Annual reprogramming of your hearing instrument to help maintain the maximum benefit from your hearing instruments.
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details