University of Florida Shands Hearing and Speech Center1600 SW Archer Rd Rm D2-57 Gainesville, FL 32608
About this clinic
At the UF&Shands Speech and Hearing Center, located on the 2nd Floor Dental Wing of Shands Hospital, our experienced team of Doctors of Audiology provide an array of clinical services for hearing care.
We serve people of all ages ranging from newborn to adults.
All of our licensed, professional Doctors of Audiology have extensive education and training in all of the services provided.
- Complete hearing evaluations
- Comprehensive audiological evaluation: Includes speech and pure tone diagnostics.
- Tympanometry to assess middle ear function.
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing (DPOAEs)
- Acoustic reflex testing
- Tinnitus evaluations
- Specialized testing
- Hearing aid services
- Complete hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid sales, fitting and counseling services
- Follow-up care
- Bone Anchored Osseointegrated Devices(BAHA)
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Cochlear implant evaluations/follow up
- Auditory processing evaluations/management
- Craniofacial audiological evaluations
- Noise conservation evaluations
- Newborn hearing screenings and follow ups
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express