- Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
- Serving people who are hearing impaired in the Bay Area for 22 years
- Member: International Hearing Society, Florida Society of Hearing Health Professionals
Read 2 verified patient reviews for St. John's Hearing Institute - Clearwater! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“I like their personal touch. They call to remind me about appointments. I tell everyone I know to come here.”
“I thought everyone was very thorough and complete in their responses about what's going on. ”
About this clinic
At St. John’s, we love our patients and are passionate about helping them achieve their maximum communication potential. To us, your hearing instrument fitting is as important as a major organ surgery. The product or technology used by the surgeon is important, but secondary to the surgeon’s skill and expertise. Likewise, the skill and commitment of the hearing practitioner ultimately decides the outcome of the hearing treatment.
Just as John the Baptist committed himself to his mission, we too realize that we were put here to serve others who suffer from sensori-neural hearing loss (Nerve Deafness). We believe that hearing loss diminishes the quality of life, as well as your overall social, emotional, psychological, physical and mental well-being.
Our mission is to provide you with the highest level of hearing, understanding and communication possible for your loss. We believe that through intense listening and diligence we can help you increase the quality of your life.
We have three locations to serve you better:
Wells Fargo Bank Building
28059 US Highway 19 N, Suite 303b
Clearwater, FL 33761
6014 U.S. Hwy 19 N., Suite 110
New Port Richey, FL 34652
Northside Professional Complex
5800 49th Street N., Suite 203
St. Petersburg, FL 33709
At St. John's, you'll receive a thorough hearing evaluation which will determine if you have a loss, what type of loss and what your alternatives are. We give you a thorough explanation of the results and send a copy of results to your doctor upon request.
- Hearing aids
- Hearing aid service and repair for all makes
- “Patients For Life” Rehabilitation Program to ensure your success
- Spousal / Family education and communication counseling
- Aftercare services to keep you hearing up to your potential
- Hearing accessories to assist in specific communication needs, TV, telephone and other
- In-home visits available
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify