Dr. Kathleen Rocuant received her Master of Arts degree from the University of Massachusetts in 1988. She received her doctorate from the Arizona School of Health Sciences in 2001. She became board certified in 2002 and prides herself in maintaining this certification.
Read 1 verified patient review for Hearing Physicians Center, LLC - Bonita Springs! Their review score was 5 ().
“I appreciated her knowledge and her time. She was professional, listened to my hearing complaints.”
About this clinic
Kathleen Rocuant our ABA Board Certified Doctor of Audiology is here to help. Dr. Rocuant has over 25 years of experience and is dedicated to providing the best for her patients. Proper hearing aid selection, fitting and programming requires education and experience. Don’t trust something as important as your hearing to just anyone!
We have two convenient locations to serve you better:
Sunshine Professional Center
9240 Bonita Beach Rd, Suite 1106
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Monday and Wednesday: 8am to 5pm
Friday: 8am to 2pm
Estero Medical Center
10201 Arcos Avenue, Suite 207
Estero, FL 33928
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 8am to 5pm
Please call us today to begin hearing better!
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details