Dr. Mel Sorkowitz and his wife, Sonya Sorkowitz, own Royal Palm Hearing Centers. Mel holds a Masters on Audiology from the University of Wisconsin and a Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Florida. Sonya has a Bachelors degree from George Washington University and is a Hearing Aid Specialist, as well as the Geriatric Care Manager.
They have owned successful audiology and hearing aid practices since 1969. They have decades of experience helping people hear better.
Elissa Sorkowitz Lejeune
About this clinic
The people of the Boca Raton area choose Royal Palm Hearing Aids Centers for their hearing needs for these reasons:
- Our staff has the experience, knowledge and products you need for a healthier, happier and more fulfilling life
- We work with all types of patients with hearing loss due to age, injury, trauma, infection, disease and other causes
- We are happy to help when you need a consultation, fitting, replacement or repair for your hearing instruments
- We use the most advanced and effective, state-of-the-art hearing instruments and aids
- Royal Palm Hearing Aid Centers has built a reputation for providing the best service and care
- Our staff has been helping the hearing impaired since 1963
- We have over 100 years of combined experience in the hearing health care field
- We are family-owned and operated
- We care!
- We have two office locations to serve you better:
Del Mar Shopping Center
7072 Beracasa Way
Boca Raton, FL 33433
180 Esplande 52-A
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Since 1984, Royal Palm Hearing Aid Centers have provided the Boca Raton area's finest hearing care services, including:
- Audiology consulting to medicine, education, industry and recreation
- Hearing testing
- Hearing aid consultation
- Hearing aid evaluation and fitting
- Digital hearing aids
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment