Mr.Ted Park is a licensed full time hearing aid specialist, certified by the National Board of Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences, and a member of the International Hearing Society. He has over 25 years of experience in the fitting of hearing aids including repair and service. Mr. park holds a BS Degree in electronics and engineering from the State of University of of New York at Buffalo, which enables him to work with rapidly changing advanced technology including wireless connectivity used in modern hearing aid design. Mr. Park serves as the Vice President of the Mid-Atlantic Region International Hearing Society.
Dr. Paula Lawrence earned her Doctorate of Audiology from the George S Osborne School of Audiology in Elkins Park, PA and her Master's Degree from the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA. She has more than 25 years of experience in the evaluation of hearing disorders for all populations. Dr. Lawrence started the Tr-County Audiological Delivery System for the Southern Maryland Public Schools. She is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing- Association (ASHA) with which she holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-A). Dr. Lawrence is a licensed audiologist in Washington, D.C.
About this clinic
Professional Hearing Aid Service has been servicing the hearing community of the Greater Washington, D.C. area for more than 35 years. Our highly qualified clinical professionals provide a full range of hearing services to patients of all ages including children. We utilize a state-of-the-art facility and offer the most technology advanced hearing devices that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs that are best suited for your individual needs and lifestyle.
- Digital and Programmable Hearing Aids
- All Major Brands
- In-house and Manufacturer Repairs
- Batteries and Accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Comprehensive Audiological Evaluations and Screenings
- Payment Plans Available
- 30-Day Trial Period of All Brands
- Professional & Friendly Service
- Competitive Rates
- Three year warranty along with three year supply of batteries with most hearing aid purchases
- Custom hearing protection, musician’s ear plugs, swim plugs, iPod ear molds, and Ultimate ears
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details