Georgetown University Hospital- Division of Audiology and Hearing Research
2115 Wisconsin Ave Ste 202 Washington, DC 20007
Miranda Adam is a pediatric audiologist specializing in treating out youngest patients. She has years of experience helping children hear better.
Meggin Petronis VanDerHilst
Read 3 verified patient reviews for Georgetown University Hospital- Division of Audiology and Hearing Research! Their average review score is 5 () from 3 reviews.
“I liked the thoroughness and the discussion. ”
“Everyone made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions.”
“Doctor, very nice and sweet and knows what shes doing. Very professional.”
About this clinic
Georgetown University Hospital was founded in 1898 to promote health through education, research and patient care. This mission has been shaped by and reflects Georgetown's Catholic, Jesuit identity and heritage. With a 609-licensed bed hospital and 1,100 physicians, Georgetown University Hospital's clinical services represent one of the largest healthcare delivery networks in the area.
We offer expert audiology services for patients of all ages, infants through older adults:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express