Audiologist Patricia Lake holds a Master of Arts in Audiologist and a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology.
Read 1 verified patient review for Lawrence & Memorial Hospitals! Their review score was 5 ().
“She was professional”
About this clinic
Lawrence and Memorial is a not-for-profit, general, acute care, private hospital that has been serving the Waterford area for over a century. We provide patient care to medical, surgical, pediatric, rehab, psychiatric, and obstetrical patients. We have over 2,000 highly skilled professional, technical and support personnel representing virtually every diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative specialty.
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid sales / dispensing / service / repair
- Cochlear implant evaluations and dispensing
- VNG (Videonystagmography)
- Tinnitus evaluations
- Ototoxicity evaluations
- Assistive Listening Device assessment and sispensing
- Aural rehabilitation
- School assessments
- Auditory processing evaluation
- Universal newborn hearing screening
- Infant diagnostic hearing testing
- Loaner hearing aid bank for children (0-16)
- Lions assistive device bank
- Lions adult hearing aid program
Call this clinic today!
|Sunday||Open by appt.|
|Monday||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment