Ear, Nose and Throat Associates of SE Connecticut

"Our approach is based on a combination of leading-edge techniques, the latest research and proven clinical methods."
Call: (860) 271-7783
201 Boston Post Rd Waterford, CT 06385
Clinic website
Verified
by

Clinic staff

Nancy Trostler

This provider has NPI #1770622755 and is licensed in Connecticut (#000121).
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Federal Employee Program, Homelink, AARP-HearUSA, Advanced Hearing Providers, NEI, MCAS, Prime Health, OCCM, UAW and Harmony Hearing.

Bethany Bonnano

This provider has NPI #1568501831 and is licensed in Connecticut (#000442).
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: MCAS, Advanced Hearing Providers, NEI, Prime Health, AARP-HearUSA, Homelink, UAW, OCCM, Harmony Hearing and Federal Employee Program.

Clinic reviews

Write a review

Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Ear, Nose and Throat Associates of SE Connecticut to help them find the hearing care they need.

More information

About this clinic

Ear, Nose and Throat Associates provides a full range of audiology services for patients of al lages. Our highly qualified, fully licensed clinical audiologists provide complete testing, evaluations and dispensing of the most advanced digital and digitally programmable hearing devices at both of our office locations.
We have 2 locations to better serve you at:
14 Masons Island Rd #2
Mystic, CT
201 Boston Post Rd
Waterford, CT
 

Clinic services

When surgery is required, our physicians use state-of-the-art surgical procedures. In fact, they were among the first physicians in South Texas to introduce the benefits of endoscopic sinus surgery to relieve chronic sinus problems. An outpatient procedure, it is an alternative to traditional sinus surgery which results in less pain and faster recovery. The physicians at Ear, Nose, & Throat Associates of Corpus Christi were also among the first in the Southwest to be specially trained in a breakthrough snoring treatment called laser-assisted uvulopalatoplasty (LAUP). Performed in the office, LAUP cures snoring in approximately 85% of patients and significantly reduces the level of snoring for the other 15 percent. Among the other surgical procedures performed by our physicians are facial plastic surgery, head and neck surgery, and ear surgery.

Call this clinic today!

(860) 271-7783

Hours of operation

Sunday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Monday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm

Accepted forms of payment

  • Cash
  • Check
  • Insurance accepted, please call for details
Disclaimer: This clinic profile is for general information purposes only. Financial aid and insurance coverage can vary widely by policy and should be verified with the provider before services are rendered.