Licensed doctor of audiology Sharon Gavin has been providing comprehensive audiological evaluations and hearing aid instrumentation to the people of the Westchester, New York and Fairfield areas since 1972.
Dr Gavin earned her Master's degree, cum laude, in Audiology from Pennsylvania State University and her Doctor of Audiology degree from A. T. Still University.
She is Board Certified by the American Board of Audiology and a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Outside of the office, she enjoys yoga, gardening and cooking.
About this clinic
Greenwich ENT is a full service Otolaryngology practice with two locations, three Otolaryngologists and two Doctors of Audiology.
They offer treatment for a complete range of disorders of the ears, nose and throat, including hearing loss and hearing aids.
Office locations include:
49 Lake Ave, Suite 103
Greenwich, CT 06830
166 West Broad Street, Suite 304
Stamofrd, CT 06902
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- FM systems
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details