Hearing & Tinnitus Center of Estes Valley, Inc.
About this clinic
Hearing & Tinnitus Center of Estes Valley offers the highest quality personal and professional hearing services with the goal of helping the people of the area live better through improved hearing and communication skills. With the gentle touch and experienced expertise of audiologist Susan Day, every patient is given an individualized treatment plan to address their specific hearing challenges. We take the time to truly listen, identify, educate, and offer caring individualized solutions.
Our practice is conveniently located in Estes Park on South St. Vrain Avenue at the Peak to Peak Plaza. We serve the people of the Estes Park, Allenspark, Glen Haven, Pinewood Springs and Lyons communities and the surrounding areas.
If you or someone close to you are experiencing signs of a hearing loss, or ringing in the ears, we are here to help. We invite you to contact us today.
Hearing & Tinnitus Center of Estes Valley is your trusted source for expert audiological care and hearing aid services for school-age children and adults of all ages, including:
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Tinnitus evaluation and management solutions
- Hearing loss and tinnitus education & counseling
- Hearing aid fittings, programming, service, maintenance & repair
- Comprehensive hearing aid orientations
- Tinnitus products
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Custom hearing protection products
- Earwax (cerumen) removal
- Home visits if necessary
- Walk-ins welcome
|Monday||9:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
|Saturday||9:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details