Dr. Julie Link earned her Doctor of Audiology degree from Rush University with a distinction in Clinical Excellence. She completed her residency at the Edward Hines, Jr. VA Hospital outside Chicago where she gained extensive experience rehabilitating hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders. Dr. Link is originally from a small farm in Ohio and received her Bachelor’s degree from Miami University. Having grown up on a farm, she is passionate about preventing noise-induced hearing loss and is a Certified Hearing Occupational Conservationist. Dr. Link is a fellow with the American Academy of Audiology. When not helping people hear better, she enjoys cooking, reading, biking, marathon training, and exploring the great outdoors.
About this clinic
Hearing Rehab Center offers a full range of hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide complete testing, evaluations and offer the most advanced hearing devices that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs and ensure a better quality of life through better hearing.
Hearing Rehab Center is your Audigy-Certified source for quality hearing care services including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details