Licensed Hearing Aid Specialist Bob Hoffarth has been the President of Master Plan Hearing Center since 1981. He is Nationally Board-Certified in Hearing Instrument Services and a member of the International Hearing Society and the Colorado Hearing Society.
About this clinic
Master Plan Hearing Center is a third-generation family-owned hearing care practice offering you products and services to meet your unique hearing needs, from a comprehensive evaluation and assessment of your of hearing to a frank discussion of a change in hearing to solutions to help you hear better. Our Board Certified Hearing Aid Specialists will do everything they can to keep your hearing working at its best throughout your life.
Our Master Plan offers complete hearing services and recommendations to help you hear your best, including:
- Obtain a complete history of your hearing abilities.
- Perform a battery of hearing tests and make measurements.
- Give you a thorough explanation of your personal hearing profile.
- Make recommendations, and if needed, make referrals for you.
- Determine your lifestyle and listening needs; then match the appropriate level of hearing aid technology to meet those needs.
- Precisely fit and verify this instrumentation personally for you.
- Monitor your progress and guide you while you acclimate to better hearing.
- Conduct a series of follow-up visits to encourage you, support you, and train you to hear better.
- Do everything for you in a most caring, and friendly manner.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express