Kristin Rankin earned her degree in Audiology from the University of Northern Colorado and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Her main focus is on personalized hearing rehabilitation and her expertise is in prescribing and fitting hearing devices and counseling to maximize an individual’s ability to hear in various environments.
About this clinic
At Rankin Clinical Audiology we provide complete diagnostic hearing healthcare to patients of all ages. Our highly qualified clinical professionals will help you find a solution to help you hear or communicate better, or protect the hearing you have by providing the highest level of audiological care.
We provide a wide range of hearing services including:
• Hearing Testing and Evaluations
• Hearing Aid Selections and Fittings
• Tinnitus Evaluations & Treatment
• Hearing Aid Repair and Service
• Hearing Protection Devices
• L.A.C.E. Listening Therapy Program
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details