Boulder Community Health4747 Arapahoe Ave. Att: Audiology Boulder, CO 80303
About this clinic
Boulder Community Hospital’s experienced and professionally licensed audiologists can provide a comprehensive range of diagnostic services, along with expert help in choosing and properly fitting hearing aids and other assistive devices.
Our audiologists are specialists in treating infants and young children. We can provide adults and children with customized hearing protection, swimming earplugs and ear molds for cell phones.
Our diagnostic services include:
- Comprehensive, customized hearing evaluations for children, adults and seniors
- Computer-enhanced hearing tests for individuals with disabilities that prohibit conventional testing
- Testing for dizziness and balance problems related to the inner ear
- Specialized tests for diagnosing Meniere’s Disease
Most people with hearing loss can be helped by wearing properly selected and fitted hearing aids. Your evaluation will be performed by a licensed audiologist using equipment and procedures that meet the highest standards available.
Hearing aid services include:
- Complete hearing evaluation
- Computer analysis of your present hearing aid
- Selection of hearing aids from reputable manufacturers
- Fitting and orientation
- Thirty-day trial period
- Follow-up for one year
- Repair services
You may order services directly, but a physician referral may be required by your insurance company. Evaluations are covered by most insurance plans, including Medicare. Please check with your insurance company for more information.
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details