Andrew Dickman is a licensed audiologist and co-owner of Precision Hearing. His service to people with hearing loss spans almost four decades. Mr. Dickman has worked extensively with hearing technology manufacturers in the development of cutting-edge products. He has established the protocols for international clinical trials and has worked closely with engineering teams in product design. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Audiology from California State University and his Master of Arts degree in Audiology from Northwestern University.
Licensed doctor of audiology Vickie Moskowitz is the found of Precision Hearing. For oveer three decades she has diagnosed and treated hearing impairments with professionalism and personal service. She earned her profession's highest academic degree, Doctor of Audiology (Au.D ) from Arizona School of Health Sciences and received her Master of Arts degree in Audiology from San Diego State University. She established Precision Hearing in 1983 and continues to build the practice while solving challenging hearing problems for both adults and children.
About this clinic
Precision Hearing's goal is to improve the communication abilities and quality of life of individuals experiencing hearing loss by providing excellent service, offering expert professional advice and utilizing the most advanced technologies available to create exceptional value. They been providing comprehensive hearing health care services to San Diego County residents for over 25 years and are preferred among physicians.
- Hearing testing for all ages
- Hearing aids
- Trial & training periods: Precision Hearing provides a 75-day trial and training period on all hearing devices, during which time our professionals work closely with each individual to maximize their investment into better hearing through technology adjustment and training.
- Warranties & service: Precision Hearing is committed to providing exceptional value. As part of that promise Precision Hearing offers an unprecedented three-year warranty on all our hearing device technology. Complimentary annual cleaning and servicing of hearing devices are provided and highly recommended.
- Custom ear protection: We make custom ear protection for musicians, construction workers, swimmers, hunters and anyone working in high noise environments.
- Pediatric testing - starting at 6 months Accurate assessment with a licensed audiologist and a certified audiology assistant trained to observe behavioral responses to sound. A young child can be trained to respond to tones and voice using conditioned play audiometry techniques.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment